The AHSS Faculty Office were delighted to present our Student Ambassadors with certificates of appreciation for their work with us this year. Our Ambassadors have been working on a voluntary basis with the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, writing blog posts, helping at Open Days and posting on our Instagram and Twitter accounts. The Student Ambassador scheme was established by Jess Beeley, who asked our Ambassadors to give prospective students a taste of what life is like at UL.
We have been so impressed with the enthusiasm and willingness of our Ambassadors, and we’re so grateful for all their work. Visit our student blog at studyartsul.com to find out more about student life at the University of Limerick. The certificates were presented by our Dean, Professor Tom Lodge.
- Anna Henderson (4th year New Media and English)
- Jane Vaughan (4th year English & History)
- Nadine Kimak (Erasmus)
- Aoife Martyn (3rd year Applied Languages)
- Jantien Schoenmakers (Mature Student Access Course)
- Aine O’Neill (1st year English and History)
- Jennifer Purcell (4th year Journalism and New Media)
- Ciarán O’Sullivan (1st year Economics and Sociology)
- Rebecca Tapley (1st year Applied Languages)
- Cassandra Murphy (3rd year Joint Honours)
- Elle Walsh (2nd year Applied Languages)
- Emma Craven (2nd year New Media and English)
- Sarah Talty (3rd year Journalism and New Media)
The very best of luck to all our Ambassadors with their upcoming exams!